I just try to fix and make her hair look better.
Ps. My cat attracted her last night.
The Boxtrolls (2014) | Behind the Scenes
via Animation Magazine:
- 1 week; the average amount of time for an animator to complete 3.7 seconds of footage
- 3.5 inches, the cuff-to-cuff measurement of baby Eggs’ sweater (created on an embroidery machine to produce irregular lines, like a hand-knitted garment). His little socks are only ⅝” long
- 4 scenes per week was the goal for each animator
- 14 different fabrics were used in Lord Portley-Rind’s white hat
- 24 kinds of weeds were created for backgrounds by the greens department
- 55 different sculpts of prop cheeses were made; different scale sizes were needed for wide, medium and close shots
Making this was so painful because i could only imagine what these characters would be like in smash
"Request: Make the happiest thing you can think of! Just a thing that oozes happiness and makes you happy…?" (aka the way Robin acts around Starfire (◠‿◠✿)
IM SO SATISFIED
So I have a headcanon that the objects in DHMIS are capable of violently flailing their arms around
And when sketchbook does it, s/he flickers black paint all over the place like this:
all dhmis objects are can do this as long as they have noodle arms
get creative with your OCs B))))
disney + snaps
↳ hans at the coronation/”love is an open door”
The Snuggly Duckling.
Is this Eugene trying to set Elsa up on a date? Cause that’s totally how I took it and it was glorious.
what are these fruit
There are แก้วมังกร and ลิ้นจี่
The cutest little booble that ever boobled.
First time rigging and animating a character in after effects. It was fun!